After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- follow the main content of specific and abstract topics and obtain relevant information from them (i.e. radio broadcasts),
- understand a wide range of texts, both shorter simple texts (such as advertisements) and longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports,
- express yourself clearly and in a structured way in writing on the subject of complex matters and also correct mistakes in texts written by other people,
- give clearly structured oral comments on general subjects and topics of particular interest to you,
- take an active part in discussions on subjects you know about, taking up a position and presenting your own point of view.
Material that can be downloaded
Terms and conditions for exam administration (PDF, 300 KB)
Supplement to the terms and conditions for exam participants with
special needs (PDF, 228KB)
Information for examination candidates with special needs (PDF, 61 KB)
Zertifikat B2 Registration
1) For students who are enrolled in courses of the Goethe-Institut Hongkong in Term 2/2013:
16th - 30th April, 2013
2) For others:
2nd May, 2013
1000 HKD (Students of the Goethe-Institut Hongkong)
1300 HKD for *external candidates.
*Candidates who are not enrolled in courses of Goethe-Institut Hongkong in Term 2/2013.
2:30pm - 5:30pm
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Registration in class