German for legal professionals
Intended for legal professionals, law students and anyone who would like to acquire a basic knowledge of German legal terminology and the German legal system.
The course includes intensive study of special terminology and common grammatical structures in legal texts. You’ll also have the opportunity to attend court proceedings and visit universities as well as seminars with specialized lawyers. Topics: civil and criminal law; constitutional and administrative law; European law.
Included with course fee / Notes
- Two-week intensive program
- 60 UI* (30 UI* per week)
- max. class size: 16
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- prerequisite: language level B2/C1
- all course materials
- self-directed and supported learning in the media resource center
- full use of facilities of the law department of the University of Bonn
- courtroom visits
- discussions with legal specialists from the University of Bonn
- extensive cultural and leisure program
* UI – 45-minute classroom sessions