Faculty-led Study Abroad Programs 2013
|You want to include German language-learning in your faculty-led study abroad program. Our programs are ideal to encourage students to improve their language skills and to strengthen their cross-cultural competencies. Exciting excursions and experiential learning enhance the program.
Customized Faculty-led ProgramsYou are looking for a study abroad program which combines German language courses, experiential learning and attractive traveling for your students. The Goethe-Instituts in Germany and CEPA Europe can provide you with a customized offering.
You can expect:
German Language Course
- Intensive language training Monday through Friday
(minimum 2 weeks, customized courses possible)
- One class hour runs 45 minutes
- All levels
- All course materials
- Participation certificate
- Examinations on request
- Self-directed and supported learning in media resource center
- Classroom for additional class sessions
- Culture and leisure activities designed to complement the language course
- Academic and professional excursions
- Guest lecturers and speakers
- Cultural experiences and field trips
- Visits to companies, organizations and institutions
- Local bi-lingual coordinator
- Pre-departure support and material
- Travel arrangements including group flight
- Accommodation and group meals
- Ground transportation
- Travel insurance (health, luggage, accident)
- 24/7 emergency assistance
ContactGet in touch with us – we'll be glad to give you advice and information!
Download our request for proposal form (PDF, 1.9 MB) and send us the complete form back to:
Phone: +49 7142 9565 11
Fax: +49 7142 9565 44
In collaboration with and operated by CEPA Europe. Terms and conditions apply.