Are you planning to attend college or university in Germany? First you will have to provide proof of German language skills. The TestDaf examination is recognized by all colleges and universities in Germany. In our training courses you will receive instruction from specialized teachers as well as individual advice and support. You'll become familiar with the TestDaF exam, practice the various question types in all sections of the exam and improve your language skills.
Our well-equipped media resource center offers a wide selection of additional practice materials for individual study.
Included with the course fee / Notes:
- approx. four weeks, 85 UI* in total, 25 UI* per week
- max. class size: 16
- intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- course is at the B2/C1 level
- placement tests at the beginning of the course
- participation certificate
- opportunity to take an exam
- ongoing evaluation of progress and systematic advice on your individual learning path
- all course materials
- individual and accompanied learning in the media resource centre
- extensive cultural and leisure program
The Goethe-Institut in Bremen offers four-week preparatory courses for university studies. The course comprises 85 teaching units and the TestDaF exam. Applicants to colleges and universities in Bremen qualify for a reduced fee of €520 per course (not including accommodation and the examination fee).
For further information and a list of course dates and fees, please contact the Bremen Goethe-Institut directly.