German for youths, 3 weeks
Bamberg, once an important city in the Holy Roman Empire, is among
Germany‘s most beautiful medieval-baroque cities. The sights from 1,000 years
of history have earned it the status of a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Equally fascinating to young visitors is Bamberg‘s modern identity as a
thriving university town where there is always plenty to see and do.
Age group: 14–17 years
The Aufseesianum boarding school is at the heart of the historic town centre. It has its own outdoor pool, a gymnasium and a fitness center, common rooms and music practice rooms, a computer room and an excellent party room in the basement. We‘ll explore the city‘s scenic surroundings and the river valley as a group and go on excursions, for example to Nuremberg, with its many museums, monuments and attractive shopping areas.
Contact and Arrival
e.g. air hockey, arts and crafts workshop, badminton, barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, boat trip*, cinema*, circus activities, city walking tours, class band, climbing*, cycling, dancing course, disco nights, dramatic arts, festivals, fitness room, foosball, gymnasium, handball, horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf*, movie night, museum visits, music room with piano, playing field, soccer, swimming, table tennis, tennis*, volleyball
* not included in the price
- German lessons incl. study materials
- 24 teaching units (TUs) per week, (total of 72 TUs)
- Placement test at the start of the course
- Participation certificate
- Optional examination
- Accommodation in two- and three-bed rooms
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision
- Sports, cultural, and leisure-time activities
- 2 excursions, e.g. Nuremberg, Bayreuth
- Health and accident insurance
- Optional transfer to/from Munich Airport, € 100.–
Registration and and datesPlease download and complete the booking form (PDF, 1.5 MB) and return it signed to us by post or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€ 2.370,- all-inclusive|