German for young adults, 3 weeks
With its nearly 4 million inhabitants, Berlin is Germany's capital and a global hotbed of contemporary culture. For the young adults attending our courses, this city offers plenty of sights to see and things to do. They can personally experience Berlin's exciting music scene and youth culture.
Age group: 18 to 21
The participants are accommodated in a centrally located youth hotel in the west of the city, not far from the renowned Potsdamer Platz. In addition to an extensive sports program, we arrange group outings to concerts, museums and exhibitions, movie nights and other activities. The course fee includes a Berlin Ticket for free use of public transportation.
Contact and Arrival
For example: badminton, barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, billiards*, boat excursion, bowling*, cinema*, city walking tours, class band, clubs*, concerts*, cycling, disco nights*, flea markets, foosball, go-carting*, gymnasium, jogging, movie night, museum visits, open air theater*, soccer, swimming, table tennis, tennis*, theater*
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in single rooms (extra surcharge) or double rooms
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- Two excursions: e.g. Potsdam
- Health/accident insurance
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
|23.06. – 13.07.2013||A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|
waiting list only
|A2–C2||€2,370 All inclusive|