German for teens, 3 weeks
The romantic village of Grainau, located near the Austrian border at the foot of the Zugspitze, Germany's highest mountain (2962 m), is one of the most beautiful localities in the Bavarian Alps.
Age group: 14 to 17
Course participants are housed in the well-appointed Grainau seminar center. We take advantage of our perfect Alpine location to take our course participants on hikes and nature walks. To swim we go to the nearby Zugspitzbad, a water park with an indoor and outdoor pool. The school's indoor fitness center is equipped for all kinds of ball games, badminton, squash and tennis.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshops, badminton*, barbecues, bowling*, cinema*, concerts*, cycling*, city walking tours, climbing* (climbing garden), disco nights, fitness room*, foosball, hiking (mountains), horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf, movie nights, museum visits*, music room with piano, rental instruments, summer tobogganing*, swimming, table tennis, tennis*
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2, 3 or 4 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Munich, Salzburg, Bavarian castles
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Munich Airport, €80
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|