German for teens, 4 weeks
Heidelberg is one of Germany's most famous cities. Every year it delights millions of visitors. In the historical town center with its winding lanes and squares, Europe's longest pedestrian precinct is a shopper's paradise. Commanding a view of the Neckar River and the romantic market square is the world-famous Heidelberg Castle, which creates a unique old-world backdrop for the city. Heidelberg University has a wealth of old traditions and is now a hotbed of leading-edge science and research.
Age group: 14 to 17
The Heidelberg International youth hostel has excellent amenities, and has a bistro, a disco on the premises and spacious classrooms. A swimming pool and Heidelberg Zoo are nearby.
Contact and Arrival
For example: badminton, barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, billiards, canoeing, city walking tours, class band, cycling, disco nights*, dramatic arts, foosball, handball, hiking, jogging, movie nights, sports field, soccer, street soccer, swimming, table tennis, tennis, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 96 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 3 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 3 excursions, e.g. Freiburg, Frankfurt/Main, boat excursion on the Neckar River
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Frankfurt/Main Airport €50
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€3,100 All inclusive|