German for teens INTENSIVE, 3 weeks
The Hohenwart Forum is situated amid idyllic hilly scenery at the northern end of the Black Forest, between Stuttgart and Karlsruhe, near the renowned Maulbronn Abbey.
Age group: 14 to 17
The Forum's modern campus has fully equipped classrooms and well-appointed accommodation for course participants. The leisure-time opportunities include something for everyone, with plenty of creative and cultural activities as well as a wide range of sports and outdoor fun. We use a nearby gymnasium for various ball games and we also have access to a small sports field in the grounds. In Pforzheim there is an indoor swimming pool which we use. We also go on interesting hikes with the course participants. A perennial favorite on the leisure program in Hohenwart is the class trip to experience the romantic city of Heidelberg.
Contact and Arrival
For example: amusement park*, arts workshops, badminton, barbecues, basketball, bowling*, canoeing*, cinema*, class band, climbing* (rope climbing garden), disco nights, dramatic arts, foosball, gymnasium, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, music room with piano, sports field, rental instruments, soccer, swimming, table tennis, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 90 UI, 30 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Stuttgart, Heidelberg
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Stuttgart Airport: €45
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 300 KB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
|13.07. – 02.08.2014||A1–C1||€2,570 All inclusive|
|03.08. – 23.08.2014||A1–C1||€2,570 All inclusive|