German for teens, 3 weeks
Königsfeld is a fresh air spa in the heart of the Black Forest, renowned for its mountains, beautiful valleys and woods, and popular for its good climate.
Age group: 14 to 17
The boarding school, with its historical and modern buildings, is at the center of Königsfeld. The swimming pool, gymnasium and athletics facilities in the immediate area provide ideal conditions for an active sports and leisure-time program. A very special amenity is the nearby 18-hole golf course in a unique scenic setting. The riding stables in Königsfeld are very popular with horse lovers attending courses here. Class excursions go to the university city of Freiburg or Stuttgart, the state capital. Another attractive destination for an outing is Lake Constance, or Bodensee, as it is known in Germany. It is barely an hour away by car.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshop, badminton, barbecues, billiards, cinema*, concerts, cycling, disco nights, amusement park*, golf*, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf*, movie nights, museum visits, sports field, soccer, swimming*, table tennis, tennis*, theater*, volleyball, workshops
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in single, two-bed and three-bed rooms
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Stuttgart, Lake Constance, Freiburg
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Stuttgart Airport €60
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|