German plus Soccer, 3 weeks
Leipzig, which is famous for its long tradition as a trade fair city, offers plenty to see and do. The beautiful and vibrant historic city center, with excellent shopping and pleasant cafés, is a perfect spot for people-watching.
Age group: 14 to 17
After learning German in the morning, you'll put on your spikes after lunch to hone your soccer skills or play other sports. The Egidius Braun sports hotel, operated by the state soccer association, has Germany's largest indoor soccer hall as well as two grass fields. This makes it possible to play in any weather. The course participants will also learn about soccer theory and tactics with a certified trainer. And of course the class will be attending a professional soccer match. Rounding off the sports activities available at the school are a professionally equipped fitness room, tennis courts and the nearby riding stables.
Contact and Arrival
For example: barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, billiards*, bowling*, canoeing*, cinema*, city walking tours, climbing* (climbing forest), disco nights, fitness room, foosball, gymnasium, horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf*, museum visits, sports field, soccer (artificial indoor and outdoor fields, grass fields), street soccer, swimming*, table tennis, tennis*, whirlpool
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Dresden, Berlin, Weimar
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Leipzig / Berlin Airport: €30 / €90
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|