German for children, 2 weeks
Bad Malente is a popular fresh air spa near Kiel in northern Germany. It is situated amid scenic hills in a quiet, wooded setting between two lakes.
Age group: 9 to 12
We offer our summer course in the CJD Malente training center in the middle of the town of Malente. Many fun activities are available right on the school grounds, such as volleyball and other sports, or just relaxing around a campfire for a barbecue. All of the young people on our courses enjoy hiking, table tennis and swimming together on class outings to the nearby lake. Naturally our extracurricular program includes an excursion to a destination in northern Germany.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshop, badminton, baking, barbecues, basketball, billiards, boat trip, bowling, canoeing, city walking tours, cycling, foosball, gymnasium, gymnastics, Hansapark theme park*, handball, high rope garden*, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf, movie nights, museum visits, pedal boats, swimming (lake), soccer, street soccer, table tennis, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 40 UI, 20 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 3 or 4 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- One excursions: e.g. Hamburg
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Hamburg Airport: €80
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 300 KB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
|12.07. – 25.07.2015||A1–C1||€ 1.630,– All inclusive|
|02.08. – 15.08.2015||A1–C1||€ 1.630,– All inclusive|