German for teens, 2 weeks
Marquartstein is a lovely little town in the Chiemgau Alps between Munich and Salzburg at the heart of a region popular with hikers and those seeking quiet and relaxation. The surrounding area offers a vast range of attractions.
Age group: 12 to 15
The boarding school is at the edge of the town on a mountain slope. Housed on the generous, park-like campus are the living quarters and the school building as well as spacious sports and recreation facilities, workshops and a theater. Participants can also go horseback riding and play tennis. The surrounding Alpine foothills present limitless opportunities for swimming, hiking and cycling.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshop, badminton, barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, billiards, city walking tours, climbing*, cycling, disco nights, foosball, gymnasium, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, movie nights, museum visits, paddling*, sports field, soccer, summer tobogganing, swimming (lake), table tennis, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 48 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2 or 3 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 1 excursion, e.g. Munich
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Munich Airport: €90
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 300 KB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
|09.08. – 22.08.2015||A1–C1||€1,630 All inclusive|