German for teens, 3 weeks
The town of Rot is near Ulm in the rural, romantic region of Upper Swabia, where rolling hills extend from the Swabian Alb to Lake Constance. The nearby historical town of Memmingen has a wide range of cultural events and museums.
Age group: 12 to 15
The St. Norbert Training Center is housed in the Baroque buildings of a former monastery. On the spacious grounds our young participants have plenty of room for many different leisure time pursuits, including sports and creative activities. Along with soccer, table tennis and volleyball, the leisure program includes exciting hikes and climbing excursions. And to cool off after the outdoor fun, a beautiful natural lake is nearby.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshops, badminton, barbecues, billiards, canoeing*, cycling, city walking tours, climbing* (climbing tower, rope climbing garden), disco nights, football, horseback riding*, jogging, movie night, music room with piano, sports field, soccer, swimming (lake), table tennis, tennis*, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2, 3, or 4 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Munich, Constance
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Munich / Memmingen Airport: €90 / €35
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 300 KB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
|A1–C1||€2,440 All inclusive|