German for teens, 3 weeks
Situated in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps between Chiemsee, the renowned lake and the Berchtesgaden Nature Preserve, Ruhpolding is an ideal starting point for hikes and excursions in the surrounding area. It is also close enough for daytrips to discover the nearby cities of Munich and Salzburg.
Age group: 12 to 15
The Labenbachhof conference center, with its historical farmhouse, and the modern, well-equipped classrooms offers a wide range of leisure-time activities. The unspoiled property surrounding the buildings and the cozy bar area with a wood burning fireplace ensure that the class can spend pleasant and relaxing evenings together. The center has its own sports facilities and hobby rooms, and course participants will find tennis courts, riding stables and a water park nearby.
Contact and Arrival
For example: amusement park*, barbecues, beach volleyball*, canoeing*, climbing*, concerts*, cycling*, fitness room*, foosball, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, mountain cable car, movie nights, museum visits*, rowing*, soccer, swimming, table tennis, tennis*, theater*, workshops
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 2 or 3 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Salzburg, Munich
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Munich Airport: €90
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|