German for teens, 3 weeks
St. Blasien is a fresh air spa located amid idyllic surroundings in the Southern Black Forest Nature Preserve at the foot of the Feldberg mountain in a landscape dotted with beautiful lakes.
Age group: 12 to 15
The college in the former St. Blasien monastery is at the center of the small town, near cafés and small shops. It has several buildings grouped campus-style around the imposing cathedral. The excellent amenities include an indoor pool, a large gymnasium and an outdoor athletics facility. Course participants can book lessons at the nearby riding stables. Class excursions go to the university city of Freiburg, Lake Constance or Stuttgart.
Contact and Arrival
For example: amusement park*, arts workshop, badminton, barbecues, city walking tours, class band, cinema*, concerts*, cycling, disco nights, gymnasium, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, minigolf*, movie nights, museum visits*, sports field, sailing*, soccer, summer tobogganing*, swimming, table tennis, theater*, volleyball, workshops
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 1 or 2 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Freiburg, Lake Constance, Stuttgart
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Zurich Airport: €50
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|