German for teens, 3 weeks
Situated in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps, the village of Stein an der Traun is a nature-lover's paradise. It is close to Chiemsee, Bavaria's largest lake, and the medieval towns of Burghausen and Wasserburg.
Age group: 14 to 17
The romantic castle that houses the boarding school is situated at the center of Stein. The campus offers plenty of sports facilities as well as music rooms and workshops for creative activities. In the surrounding area our young guests will find a golf course and swimming lakes. We take our course participants on various outings, for example cycling, jogging and hiking as well as visits to the castles and monasteries in the surrounding area. The nearby town of Traunreut offers very good shopping opportunities.
Contact and Arrival
For example: arts workshop, badminton, barbecues, basketball, beach volleyball, billiards, cycling, disco nights, foosball, gymnasium, hiking, horseback riding*, jogging, movie nights, music room with piano, sports field, rowing*, soccer, swimming (lake, outdoor pool), table tennis, tennis, volleyball
* not included in course fee
What is included?
- German instruction including teaching materials
- 72 UI, 24 UI per week
- Placement test at the beginning of the course
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- Accommodation in rooms with 1, 2, 3, or 4 beds
- Full board
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Sports, culture and leisure-time program
- 2 excursions, e.g. Salzburg, Munich
- Health/accident insurance
- Transportation from Munich Airport: €90
Enrollment and datesPlease download the registration form (PDF, 1.3 MB) and return the signed form to us by mail or fax.
waiting list only
|A1–C1||€2,370 All inclusive|