1. General RequirementsCourse participants must be at least 17 years of age.
2. Terms of PaymentFull payment is to be made on application and the seat is confirmed.
3. Course fees3.1. The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of application.
3.2. Should a participant wish to change his or her booking (change course dates) , such change should be done at least 10 days prior to the course commencement at a charge of Rs.1000.00
4. Cancellation and refunds4.1 The following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course:
|Period before the course start||Detection of Course fee|
| till 4 weeks
|till 1 week
||till 3 days
In case of cancellation or withdrawal after the course starts, no refunds or credit notes for future courses can be issued, regardless of whether or not the student has begun attending the course.
4.2 Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The date of cancellation shall be the date of receipt at the Goethe-Institut.
5. Course level assignment / class size5.1. Placement in course levels is based on the placement test conducted at the Goethe-Institut.
5.2. Our courses have at least eight and at most 24 participants. If enrolments are insufficient on the starting date, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course. In this case we will offer the participants the opportunity to move to another course or to receive a full refund of the course fee. We regret that we can only conduct courses that have the minimum number of participants by the end of the enrolment period. To avoid cancellations of courses that would have taken place if participants had enrolled in time, we advise students in their own interests to register before the deadline.
6. Responsibilities of participantsParticipants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules applicable to the Goethe-Institut.
7. Liability of the Goethe ZentrumThe liability of Goethe Zentrum and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence. Goethe Zentrum also accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties).