Registration needs to be done in person.
Download our Application Form (PDF 371KB).
Fees at Thane are payable only by demand draft in favour of "Max Mueller Bhavan".
Registration in Person:
During language course office opening hours
1. Candidates seeking admission to A1 Level at Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Mumbai are not required to appear for any entrance exam.
2. For candidates who have learnt German previously at Institutes apart from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan, and wish to apply to Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Mumbai directly for a level higher than A1, are required to clear the respective International Examinations. Kindly visit our website for the Examinations Schedule.
3. For candidates who have previously appeared for Goethe-Institut examinations please refer to the table below:
|Time lapse since last Goethe-Institut Examination||Entrance Exam||Goethe-Institut International Examinations|
|7 - 24 Months||√||--|
|More than 24 Months||--||√|
Test your german
Methods of payment:
- Demand draft favoring "Max Mueller Bhavan Mumbai"
- Registrations for courses at Thane by demand draft only!
- In case of cancellation of your enrolment up to a week after commencement of the course, 40% of the course fees will be refunded. Thereafter there will be no refund.
Goethe-Institut Mumbai/Max Mueller Bhavan
K.Dubash Marg, Kala Ghoda
Mumbai 400 001
Tel: +91 22 22881791, 22027542, 22027710
Language course office