Why not organise a Language Day at your school:
- Arrange a language cafe - taster lessons, lectures and competitions about language.
- Show movies (fiction or documentary) in different languages.
- Exhibit information about studying and working abroad.
- Learn some words in all the languages that are represented among the pupils at your school.
- Organise an exhibition about countries where your school has partners.
- Invite performers from a city you have a partnership with.
- Organise an exhibition of books and magazines from other countries at the school library.
- Cooperate with the school cantine and serve food from other countries.