No specialist knowledge is required.
By successfully completing your TestDaF, you prove that you can:
- find important items of information in short texts of different types,
- understand details and complete statements in journalistic and scientific texts that relate to scientific or socio-political issues,
- obtain detailed information in everyday situations,
- follow interviews or dialogues on study-related or general scientific topics,
- understand presentations on scientific topics,
- draft your own well-structured and understandable text and present arguments,
- describe, summarize and compare data,
- adopt a justified position in discussions and conversations, weigh up alternatives and also make hypotheses.
Thursday, 06/09/16, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Registration period: 04/14–05/12/2016