2017 Berlin & Beyond Autumn Showcase
On November 9th at the Roxie Theater in the Mission and on November 10th and 11th at the Goethe-Institut in Downtown San Francisco, America's premiere festival of contemporary German cinema kicked off its 22nd season! The Berlin & Beyond Autumn Showcase was presented in anticipation of the main 22nd edition of the Berlin & Beyond Film Festival (February 9-14, 2018), and as the cinematic part of the 50th Anniversary Celebrations of the Goethe-Institut San Francisco with its series of cultural and community events during autumn 2017.
Thank you very much to everyone for attending and supporting our Autumn Showcase.
Thursday, November 9 at the Roxie Theater:
Friday, November 10 at the Goethe-Institut: Fritz Lang Night
Saturday, November 11 at the Goethe-Institut:
Download the Autumn Showcase Program Guide (PDF, 884 KB)
- Belle Epoque Films, Cologne: Nicole Ringhut
- Beta Film, Munich: Leandra White, Rebecka Muesel
- Consulate General of Switzerland, San Francisco: Martin Schwartz
- First Run Features, NYC: Julianne Augustine, Marc Mauceri
- Picture Tree International, Berlin: Giedrė Simanauskaitė
- Roxie Theater: Lex Sloan
- Zeitgeist Films, NYC: Nancy Gerstman, Emily Russo