© henschel SCHAUSPIEL
|Andreas Sauter was born in Zürich in 1974. After qualifying as a primary school teacher in 1994, he moved to theatre, working as author, actor, and director. In 1997 he studied for a semester at the Theatre Academy in Zürich, and from April 1998 to January 2002 at the Berlin College of Arts ("Writing for the Stage"). Andreas Sauter now lives in Berlin.|
Bernhard Studlar was born in Vienna in 1972. He studied at Vienna University from 1991-96 (Theatre, Philosophy, German, Journalism). From 1995 to 1998 he was a dramaturg and assistant director at Vienna's Theater der Jugend, and from April 1998 to January 2002 he studied together with Andreas Sauter at the Berlin College of Arts ("Writing for the Stage"). Bernhard Studlar lives in Berlin.
Prizes and Awards:
- "Fiege" (Sauter/Studlar)
Premiere Stadttheater Bielefeld, 2004
- "Transdanubia Dreaming" (Bernhard Studlar)
To be premiered at the Burgtheater, Vienna, in the 2002/2003 season
- "Liza - Am letzten Abend bauchfrei" (Andreas Sauter)
Premiere: Theater Nürnberg, 2002
- "A. ist eine Andere" (Sauter/Studlar)
Premiere: Städtische Theater Chemnitz, 2001
- "Büffelgras" (Sauter/Studlar) 2000
- "All about Mary Long" (Sauter/Studlar)
- "Veronika oder die Tragödie einer Jungfrau"
- "Zimmer im Paradies" (Sauter/Studlar) 2000