© André Heeger
|Born on 26.2.1976 at Wiesbaden. After completing high school at Mainz in 1995 she devoted a year to practical training at the Darmstadt Staatstheater - first in dramaturgy and then as an assistant director. From winter 1996 she studied dramaturgy at the Felix Mendelsssohn Bartholdy College of Music and Theatre in Leipzig. She was then an assistant director at the Leipzig Schauspiel, working with Alexander Lang, Wolfgang Engel, Konstanze Lauterbach, Matthias Brenner, Johanna Schall, and Peter Kastenmüller. She has lived in Hamburg as a freelance writer since summer 2003.|
Prizes and Awards:
- 2002 Kleist Prize for "Autofahren in Deutschland"
- 2002 Nomination for the Authors Prize at the Heidelberg Play Market
- 2002 Workshop Days at the Deutsches Schauspielhaus, Hamburg
- 2002 Authors Days at the Thalia Theater, Hamburg
- 2002 Readings at the Play Market during the Berlin Theatre Encounter
- 2003 Invitation to the Mülheim Theatre Days with "Nomaden"