The Goethe-Institut has published bilingual editions of illustrated storybooks by well-known German authors in collaboration with the Hans Schiler publishing house. We are thrilled to be offering packs each containing the following books to 300 charities, initiatives and volunteers:
- Kathrin Schärer: So war das! Nein, so! Nein, so! (books for language pairs German/ Arabic and German/ Dari)
- Susanne Straßer: So weit oben (books for language pairs German/ Arabic and German/ Pashto)
- Ernst Jandl/ Norman Junge: fünfter sein (German/ Pashto)
- Wolf Erlbruch: Leonard (German/ Pashto)
- Paul Maar/ Norman Junge: Eine gemütliche Wohnung (German/ Dari)
- Jens Rassmus: Der wunderbarste Platz auf der Welt (German/ Dari)
Past experience has shown that we don’t generally have enough books to meet all needs. So we give priority to particularly convincing letters of application. Please be aware that we have a limited supply of books, and therefore are not in a position to fulfil every request.