- The amount of the scholarship is 2.000€.
- A project proposal must be submitted with the application
- If you have already successfully applied for an emergency grant from the Goethe-Institut or House of Europe, you CANNOT apply again.
- The selection is made by a commission consisting of representatives of the Goethe-Institut Ukraine and the Cultural Department of the Goethe-Institut Head Office, and the Federal Cultural Foundation.
- Payment of the scholarship is only possible as a bank transfer.
- After 90 days from the beginning of the contract, the applicant must send a short, informal report (1,500 characters incl. spaces) to the Goethe-Institut (email@example.com).
There is no legal entitlement to receive the scholarship.
Department of Culture
Emergency Aid Scholarships Ukraine
The Emegency Aid Sholarship Program for Cultural workers from Ukraine is a project of the Goethe-Institut incorporated into a comprehensive package of measures for which the Federal Foreign Office provides funding from the 2022 Supplementary Budget to mitigate the effects of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine