Pre-integration in South-East Asia, South-East Europe, North Africa/Middle East and Brazil
Since July 2020, the Goethe-Institut has extended its pre-integration work to North Africa/Middle East and Brazil, in addition to the existing regions of South-East Europe and South-East Asia. Migrants are prepared for everyday life and the workplace in Germany while still in their home country. Programmes include courses with regional and intercultural content tailored to group needs, as well as advice and learning support programmes. Migrant workers are an increasingly important target group, as well as joining spouses.
South-East Asia: Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam South-East Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey North Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Iraq South America: Brazil
Services for migrants
- advice on everyday life and the workplace in Germany and to facilitate access to Germany: face-to-face, online, telephone or email
- seminars, information events, workshops and intercultural trainings
- learning support and advice on exams
- virtual programmes: for example Mein Deutschlandkurs
- printed materials: for example Mein Deutschlandheft
Click on the maps below to see the pre-integration programme provided for a particular location.