We congratulate the winners of our sustainability award (silver prize) on winning 5,000 €! The teams can now decide whether to use the money for their trip next year or for sustainable measures at their school/city. In addition, all teams and their teachers will receive a Goethe folding bicycle.
The winners are:
- The team "Die FAIRreisenden" from Germany
- The team "Eco Travellers" from Germany
- The team "ErlebenEuropa" from Great Britain
- The team "Girls Gone Green" from Romania
- The team "GreenTeens" from Greece
- The team "Green Traveller" from Denmark
- The team "International Crew" from Germany
- The team "RMGonTour" from Germany
- The team "The Sustainables" from Romania
- The team "TreecoTravel" from Great Britain
On behalf of the jury and the Goethe-Institut, we congratulate the teams on winning the sustainability prize! We would also like to thank all the submitted climate-neutral travel concepts. We are thrilled to see how many different, exciting and creative concepts have reached us from different EU countries!
We congratulate the winners of our fast developer prize (bronze prize) on winning 5.000 € for sustainable measures at their school!
These five teams were the quickest to submit their concepts for a climate-neutral trip to the cities of Berlin, Ljubljana and Lisbon in full.
The winners are:
- The team "Treeco Travel" from Great Britain (Oxford High School for Girls GDST)
- The team "SlovEko" from Slovakia (Gymnázium Šrobárova)
- The team the "FAIRreisenden" from Germany (Jenaplanschule)
- The team "International Crew" from Germany (Europaschule Herzogenrath)
- The team "One World" Group from Germany (Europaschule Herzogenrath)
Videoclips der Gewinnerteams
“#oekoropa” is a project by the Goethe-Institut, supported with special funds from the Federal Foreign Office for the German EU Council Presidency 2020.
You can send questions about the #oekoropa competition to the following email address:
The first part provides a detailed description of your environmentally friendly round trip to the mentioned stations.
The second part describes a communication strategy with which you want to draw the attention of as many people as possible to your trip as well as to topics related to sustainable travel.
- Pupils from general or vocational schools in EU member states may participate.
- More information can be found on our website under "General conditions of participation".
- The authors of the first five concepts (parts 1 and 2), which are received by July 31, 2020 at the latest and meet all the criteria mentioned, will each receive 5.000 EUR for environmental protection measures for their school.
Sustainability Prizes (Silver):
- The ten teams with the most convincing concepts will receive 5.000 EUR and a bicycle for each team member as a gift.