Our school is RETHINKING!
Would you like to take part in our photo competition?
Then you need to show this page to your teacher.
What’s it all about?Environmental tips are collected together in class. These tips or suggestions for improvement are written on cards and located at key points around the school by you in working groups. Now take a photo. Then choose the best pictures in class. Upload the winners here.
More information on a suitable teaching module:
Project B1: Our school is rethinking
What can I win?We have the following to give away
- 10 sports bags
- 10 notebooks
- 10 Thermos cups
- 10 key rings
Conditions of participation
- Competition entrants must attend a school in which the photo has been taken as part of a class project. Individual entries will not receive a prize.
- Note: you must have taken the photo yourself. You must have the consent of any people visible on your photo.
- Your photo may be published on the Rethinking website along with your name.
- A jury will pick the winner. The jury’s decision is binding for all participants and cannot be contested.
- Submission of entry implies acceptance of the conditions.
- Deadline for submissions is 31.12.2016. The prize draw will take place in January 2017.