Blended Learning is ideal if you want to learn German fast. You don’t want to come to live sessions with fixed timings often, but neither do you want to study exclusively online.
Our Blended Learning Courses combine the advantages of live German courses and flexible online studies. They will enable you to progress quickly within a short time. We offer Blended Learning Courses from level A1.
Due to the pandemic, all live sessions will be held online until the situation allows for the resumption of live lessons at our institute.
|Blended Learning Course|
|Start and End Date||Fixed Dates|
|Duration and Intensity||9 weeks with 18 live sessions or
9 Wochen with 9 live sessions
|Flexibility||More flexible independent learning, fewer live sessions than in a live course|
|Learning||Learning, motivation, and support in a group|
|Feedback||Regular, individual feedback by your teacher.
The teacher will supply additional content as needed.
|Location and structure during the current situation||Live sessions will commence at fixed dates (one or two times per week) in a virtual classroom via Zoom. Online phases will take place on the Goethe-Institut's online platform.|
|Price||varies according to duration and intensity of the course|
You will have access to our online platform, where you will find the online portion of the course. This section of online learning includes engaging learning activities, online flash cards to study vocabulary, and summary sheets of all important grammatical structures and phrases you will encounter.
Your instructor will assign weekly exercises intended to be completed at your own pace within a given week. These exercises will prepare you for your online live sessions in which you will meet with your class.
Most online activities will involve working individually, but will also include interactive tasks where you will engage with the entire learning group. These group activities may include posting about your hobbies, interests or upcoming events while also engaging with classmates by leaving comments on their posts.
The weekly study time is divided into two parts:
- 90/180 minutes a week of live group classes
- 90/180 minutes of independent online learning
Registration and a language proficiency assessment are required to participate – to get started please contact
- A Windows or Mac desktop or laptop computer. We do not recommend using tablets, cell phones, or other mobile devices for this course.
- A dedicated headset (headphones and microphone). If you use the built-in speakers and microphone on your laptop, you and other students in your class may experience an undesirable echo effect.
- Please don't login via the browser, but download the free Zoom application before you join an online live session. (Your online tutor will send you the link.)