The Goethe-Zertifikat B1 is a German exam for young people and adults. It certifies that candidates are independent users of the German language and corresponds to the third level (B1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Passing the exam demonstrates that you can ...
- understand the main points of information in conversations and texts on familiar matters relating to work, school and leisure time, etc. when clear, standard language is used,
- deal with most situations typically encountered when travelling in German-speaking countries,
- express yourself simply and coherently when talking about familiar topics and areas of personal interest,
- report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes and ambitions as well as make short statements and explanations.
|Date and place||Enrolment|
|22/10/2020 (adults and young people)
|29/10/2020 (adults and young people)
|09/11/2020 (adults and young people)
|19/11/2020 (adults and young people)
|26/11/2020 (adults and young people)
|17/12/2020 (adults and young people)
ُUnited Arab Emirates*: Internal AED 800 / External AED 1000
* For each separate module: Internal AED 250 / External AED 350
Oman: Internal OMR 70 / External OMR 85