Study in Germany Counselling
Studienberatung im Goethe-Institut Abu Dhabi
You want to study in Germany and have questions or need advice?
Study in Germany counselling is now available at the Goethe-Institut in Abu Dhabi.
We provide free of charge group as well as private individual sessions.
You can find the dates of the upcoming sessions here.
For more information please contact Mrs. Mona Osman.
Did you know that a hundred years ago 50% of people studying abroad were studying in Germany? Germany has attracted people looking for a first-class education ever since.
There are good reasons for studying in Germany:
- Excellence in research and teaching
- A wide and varied range of study options
- No or low tuition fees.
- Special support and mentoring of foreign students
- Wide range of leisure activities at universities and many different opportunities off-campus to enjoy sport, culture or numerous other activities
- Good career opportunities in Germany after graduating.
- With about 100 million native speakers, German is the most widely-spoken language in Europe. The strengths of the German economy and its increasing global significance make German a language which is becoming ever more important in the world market.