Win A Movie Voucher
10 movie vouchers to be won!
For your chance to win a Palace movie voucher (ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA only), valued at $30, simply tell us your favourite German word that you have learned while watching any of the Kino for Kids films and why.
Enter online before 12 June 2019
Happy viewing and good luck!
Back to Kino For Kids page
Terms & Conditions (Skill based Competition)
The competition will open on 23 May and run until 12 June 2019. Entries prior to or after those dates are not valid. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is restricted to school students in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA.
- Only one entry per person is accepted. Double entries will be excluded from the competition.
- Winners will be notified by 30 June 2019. The winners will be contacted by email relying on contact details provided by the entrant. The result of the prize decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into.
- The value of the prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or any other goods or services.
- The promoter, other entities and agencies associated with this competition and each of their officers, agents, employees and immediate family are ineligible to enter.
- No responsibility will be taken by the promoter for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted before 23 May or received after 12 June 2019. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, are incomplete or submitted/received by the promoter outside the competition time frame, will be declared void.
- Entry details remain the property of the promoter. Identifiable information is collected from competition members for the purpose of determining the eligibility and shipping of rewards and prizes. This information includes details such as name, address, email address and phone number. The personal information provided by competition members may be used to inform you of upcoming events at Goethe-Institute Australia only. No personal information will be handed to third parties.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these terms and conditions and approval to use the winner’s name for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of accepting the prize.
- If the competition does not run for its duration due to (but not limited to) computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the promoter's control that corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The promoter will not be responsible for: (a) Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any computer online system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or website. (b) Failure of any entry to be received by the promoter as a result of those matters listed under 10. (a). (c) Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or downloading any materials relating to the competition.
- Prizes are subject to further terms and conditions from each prize supplier.