The Goethe-Institut is seeking to fill the position of a Team Assistant / Receptionist in Sydney from 1 May 2019. The scope of employment is part-time, 19 hours per week (Monday-Thursday, starting will be 1pm daily).
Duties:Team Assistant / Receptionist
- Welcome visitors, language students and partners at the reception
- Telephone switchboard, answering general questions about language courses, events and services of the Goethe-Institut
- Answer general requests via email
- Customer/partner database management
- Events/Auditorium: booking register and general assistance as required
- Organisation of the internship program
- Support of Marketing and Public Relations
- Coordination of freelancers (reception and venue hall)
- Assistance as required with internal audits and public relations
- General support of all departments and events
- General office duties
- Friendly and service-oriented personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English plus a good grasp of German or the willingness to take German classes at the Goethe-Institut
- Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
A valid Australian work visa is a requirement for employment (applications from holders of "Work and Holiday" visa will not be considered).
Remuneration: AUD 26,489.65 including 10% superannuation.
Please send your application including the usual documents in electronic form no later than 1 April 2019 to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.