Did you know that a hundred years ago 50% of people studying abroad were studying in Germany? Germany has attracted people looking for a first-class education ever since.
There are good reasons for studying in Germany:
- Excellence in research and teaching
- A wide and varied range of study options
- No or low tuition fees.
- Special support and mentoring of foreign students
- Wide range of leisure activities at universities and many different opportunities off-campus to enjoy sport, culture or numerous other activities
- Good career opportunities in Germany after graduating.
- With about 100 million native speakers, German is the most widely-spoken language in Europe. The strengths of the German economy and its increasing global significance make German a language which is becoming ever more important in the world market.
International courses of studies
Many German universities offer courses leading to an internationally recognised qualification, covering a wide range of options: undergraduate, graduate und postgraduate courses (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD). All courses maintain high academic standards and are well organised; they are taught in English and supplemented with German courses.