Language course scholarships
Fancy a trip to Germany this year? Apply for a Language Course Scholarship in 2017!
The scholarship includes:
• A 4-week intensive language course with cultural program and excursions at a Goethe-Institut of your choice in Germany (has to be completed in 2017)
• €800 Travel allowance
• Accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the course
• One main meal on course days
• Basic health insurance for the duration of the course
Conditions of scholarships:
• The scholarship is not open to German citizens.
• The scholarship applicant must be enrolled in an extensive course at the Goethe-Institut in Sydney or Melbourne at the time of application (June 2017).
• The scholarship applicant must have completed two extensive German language courses at the Goethe-Institut in Sydney or Melbourne and one of them must have been undertaken between Term 3/2016 and Term 2/2017.
• The scholarship applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Please return the application form to the Language Department or send them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications in Sydney is 02 June 2017, the closing date for applications in Melbourne is 23 June 2017.
The winner will be announced on our Awards Night in Melbourne on 07 Juli 2017 and in Sydney on 30 June 2017. Save the date.
Please contact us if you have further questions.