School Film Competition
New Film Competition for Students
Students interested in creating a short film can participate in the “Gib mir Fünf” Short Film Competition:
"Mo&Friese" Children’s ShortFilmFestival, an integral part of the "Internationales KurzFilmFestival Hamburg", is one of the few festivals that presents exclusively short films for children. Part of the festival is the competition "Gib mir Fünf". Children up to 13 years of age can produce a short film no longer than 5 minutes. Topic for 2020: „Ich mach mir die Welt …"
More info is available at: moundfriese.shortfilm.com/gib-mir-fuenf-wettbewerb/
2019 - EXPLORING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Protecting the environment and preserving our natural resources are vital for the future of our planet. This year, we invite you to explore the topic of sustainability by considering one or more of these questions in your film:
- What can we do to protect our planet and environment?
- Why should we care about sustainability?
- What can be done in our local community and in our schools to protect the environment?
- Are there any innovative ideas or concepts from Germany that could be adapted to Australia?
- Has Australia employed any measures that could be used in Germany?
The Winners 2019
Watch the winning entries in 2019