We would like to offer a part of our garden as a Community Garden space and are seeking a Volunteer to organise the Community Garden.
- Recruit new Community members
- Liaise with other Community Gardens or Woollahra Council if required
- Organise and invite members and experts to workshops and working bees
- Plant management
- Care for plants
- Consult regularly with the Goethe-Institut re. new members, access, budget and technical needs e.g. soil, compost, access etc.
Ideal for position
- Living locally
- Having enthusiasm, time and a bit of a green thumb
- Being comfortable liaising with different parties and managing people
A small budget will be provided for general expenses and/or community events.
If you are interested, please send your application (curriculum vitae, short cover letter) firstname.lastname@example.org