Ideal if you'd like to ...
- take a German exam designed for young people between the ages of 12 and 16
- demonstrate that you have a basic knowledge of German
- prove that you have successfully reached level A2
- receive an official and internationally recognized certificate
The Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch is a German exam for young people between the ages of 12 and 16. It certifies that candidates have acquired basic language skills and corresponds to the second level (A2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Passing the exam demonstrates that you can ...
- understand and use sentences and common expressions in everyday situations,
- make yourself understood in simple, routine situations requiring an exchange of information on familiar and common topics,
- describe your background and education, immediate surroundings and other matters associated with your immediate needs, in a simple way.
Accessible and interactive sample papers and practice exercises to help you prepare online are available here.
Requirements, exam contents and further information on the Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch exam are available here: