The modular structure of the courses guarantees a globally standardized framework with sufficient flexibility to adapt to your company’s specific needs.
- How we view ourselves, and how we are viewed by others
- Changing perspectives
- Personal and virtual communication
- Effective communication
- Styles of intercultural communication
- Getting to know and understand different values, mentalities and work cultures
- Meaning and interpretation of stereotypes
- Cooperative approaches to working with business partners
- Using action strategies in role-playing, case studies and simulations
- Developing conflict resolution strategies
- Building synergies: using diversity as an opportunity, understanding and appreciating other cultures
We’ll work with you to define your priorities.
"Intercultural competence involves the interplay of personal, social, technical and methodological competence. It describes the ability to act and to generate trust or culturality, drawing on one’s knowledge, capabilities and volition, in contexts felt to be unfamiliar.” (Jürgen Bolten, 2016)