Multiplikatoren Netzwerk Kanada
The Multiplikatoren Netzwerk Kanada assists German-language teachers of all levels and educational institutions through the exchange of teaching materials and workshops.
We welcome you to participate in various didactic DaF-related workshops that are led by experienced DaF trainers or to apply as a trainer within the network.
The Multiplikatoren Netzwerk Kanada is coordinated by the Goethe-Institut Toronto.
- Development of at least 2 Workshops per year as a Multiplikator
- Participation in the yearly trainer seminar
- Cooperation with the other Multiplikatoren in your region
- Cooperation with German language teachers in your surrounding area
- Cooperation with the Goethe-Instituts in Canada
- Active German language teacher
- Practical experience and working knowledge in the field of German as a second language
- Fluency in German
- Commitment and flexibility
- Communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Motivated and proactive
- Willingness to contribute time and effort
- Affliation with at least one German teacher association in Canada
- Proof of completed workshops
- Workplace in one of the provinces within Netzwerk Kanada
If you are interested in becoming a participating member of our Multiplikatoren Netzwerk Kanada, please fill out the following form and send to the coordinator of Bildungskooperation Deutsch of the Goethe-Institut Toronto. We look forward to working with you.
The Goethe-Institut Toronto assumes the costs of accommodations, if applicable for double occupancy, board, meals, as well as travel costs, minus the $200 contribution from each participant.
Important: the approved application is binding -- in the case of cancellation, the participant is responsible for any resulting cancellation fees.
At the end of the seminar, the Goethe-Institut Toronto provides an official certificate to all those who attended as proof of participation.
Registration of Multiplikatoren WorkshopsThe registration of Multiplikatoren Workshops is done through the Goethe-Institut Toronto. Multiplikatoren must register with their planned workshops far enough in advance, so that the available funds are evenly distributed and the workshops are properly advertised. All Multiplikatoren are asked to fill out the Registration form and to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoicing of Multiplikatoren WorkshopsFor workshops at local events, such as training at teachers' associations at a provincial level or during Professional Activity Days, Multiplikatoren can receive $100 from the Goethe-Institut.
For workshops in connection with national conferences, Multiplikatoren can receive an honorarium of up to $250, provided that the funds are available.
If the case arises that there are too many applications for workshops, the Goethe-Institut reserves the right to choose the successful candidates. The honorarium is paid per workshop, regardless of the number of workshop facilitators. Each workshop must have at least 8 participants. To receive the honorarium, Multiplikatoren must submit a list of participants and their evaluations to the Goethe-Institut.