What we offer
We can run a variety of Intercultural Training courses at your company or local Goethe-Institut:
- Group classes or one-on-one training
- Lasting one day or more
- With a comprehensive needs analysis for your organization
- With contents tailored to your participants’ needs, ensuring a strong return on investment
- Including post-training intervention on request
- How we view ourselves, and how we are viewed by others
- Changing perspectives
- Personal and virtual communication
- Effective communication
- Styles of intercultural communication
- Getting to know and understand different values, mentalities and work cultures
- Meaning and interpretation of stereotypes
- Cooperative approaches to working with business partners
- Using action strategies in role-playing, case studies and simulations
- Developing conflict resolution strategies
- Building synergies: using diversity as an opportunity, understanding and appreciating other cultures
Our instructors are trained and certified by the Goethe-Institut and the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry. They have relevant experience in the business sector and possess the requisite cultural expertise in both the source and target cultures.
We can provide Intercultural Training at other locations as well.
Multi-sector training experience
Whether automotive or IT, chemical or pharma, tourism or logistics – we provide Intercultural Training for every industry, drawing on the solid training and many years of experience of our instructors.
The Goethe-Institut provides a one-stop training solution to help businesses flourish in the international arena.