Blended Learning courses are the best choice for people with very busy schedules that want to learn efficiently and quickly. You learn 50% independently online, closely monitored and assisted by the tutor, and 50% in weekly 90-minute-online live sessions.
- runs for 10 weeks,
- has 6 - 16 participants,
- consists of online live sessions once a week and interactive online work on the Goethe-Institut’s learning platform,
- After each semester, you have the option of continuing to learn in the blended learning format or switching to a face to face course or an online group course.
- can be completed at your convenience within a week after each classroom session,
- are closely monitored by your online tutor who is also your classroom teacher,
- involve interactive reading, listening, writing and speaking activities,
- involve individual and co-operative learning tasks evaluated automatically upon submission and regularly by your tutor,
- require basic computer skills.
||A 1.1, A 1.2, A1.3, A 2.1, A 2.2, A2.3, B1.1, B1.2, B1.3, B1.4