Join us to celebrate the rise of Mont Réel
; a new gathering space on the Ephemeral Projects
site of Campus MIL.
Built through a collaborative workshop, bringing students, artists, architects and gardeners together, this new mountain welcomes experimentation, sharing and new encounters.
On this day, you will be able to take excursions on the Mountain and its surroundings. Come discover the various workshops that have brought it to life in the past three weeks; a collective kitchen, graphic workshop, building atelier, dining table, different sound installations, as well as the different initiatives and community gardens on site.
Bring your picnic to continue enjoying the evening on the mountain!
Opening ceremony followed by “Sounding the Mountain
”, a participative sound performance led by musician Greg Gilg
and choir director Dina Cindric
Collective picnic on the mountain! Bring your own picnic basket and/or things to grill on the barbecue (available on site)! Music by DJ Doctor Bahar
will animate the evening.
Ongoing activities between 5 PM and 9 PM
- “Xol (Prélude)” by Florence Blain Mbaye: original sound installation presented inside Mont Réel
- Original Sound Installation by Jen Reimer and Max Stein presented around the site of Mont Réel
- Open House at the Popular Science Lab by Pascal Lazarus
- Participative installation “Rassemblage" by Mélanie Binette, Théâtre Nullepart
- Serigraphy Workshop with Costanza Matteucci, Agrafmobile
- Guided tours of Mont Réel
was conceived and designed by Constructlab
, in collaboration with De l’aire
. This project was initiated by the Goethe-Institut Montreal in partnership with the Consulate général de France à Québec and the Université de Montréal.