Residency Programme in Hong Kong
“Hong Kong/Macau – Berlin 24/7” artists-in-residence programme
“Hong Kong/Macau – Berlin 24/7” artists-in-residence programme allows one Hong Kong/Macau film professional to live in Berlin for 3 months and on the other hand one filmmaker from Berlin-Brandenburg to stay in Hong Kong - so they can develop their projects and learn about the film industry in their guest cities.
- Film professionals with a professional background in film and television from Hong Kong/Macau or Berlin.
- For application from Hong Kong, applicants must be permanent residents of Hong Kong/Macau.
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one full length film with theatrical or TV release in any genre or format.
The programme covers:
- Travel costs
- Allowance (up to 1,000.- EUR/month).
Dates & Deadline:
- Application from Hong Kong/Macau:
- Application from Berlin-Brandenburg:
Applications should be addressed electronically to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com