Our preventive hygiene and health measures for your safety
To ensure a safe environment for our visitors, the following preventive hygiene and health measures will be taken:
- The air-conditioning system on the 13th and 14th floor has been cleaned and disinfected thoroughly.
- Door handles, light switches, lift switches and other contact surfaces will be disinfected every hour. In addition to the regular daily cleaning, the toilets on the 13th floor will be cleaned and disinfected shortly before the start of the lesson, before the break, and after the break.
- All staff of Goethe-Institut Hongkong will be wearing masks.
- Before the start of each lesson, students and visitors will have their body temperature checked in the lobby of Hong Kong Arts Centre before entering the lifts. The service lift in the back entrance of HKAC will not be accessible at this time. Visitors to the library will also have their body temperature measured before entering the library. Should your body temperature be 37.5°C or above, we unfortunately cannot admit you to the rooms and facilities of Goethe-Institut.
- Should you arrive late to your lesson and the temperature checking procedure in the lobby has stopped, kindly make your way first to the 14th floor to have your temperature checked at our reception.
- Please wear a mask during your stay at the Goethe-Institut, and throughout your entire German lesson including the break. Please understand that you will not be admitted to any rooms and facilities of Goethe-Institut if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please use hand-disinfectant regularly.
- Hand-disinfectant can be found:
- In every classroom (13/F)
- Next to the lift (13/F)
- Opposite of the classroom BERLIN (13/F)
- At the reception (14/F)
- In the Library (14/F)
- I have NOT traveled outside of HKSAR within the last 14 days.
- I do NOT show any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
- I have NOT been in close contact with any confirmed or suspected cases of the novel coronavirus / Covid-19.