Together for Future 2021
Together for Future! Zero Hunger and Good Health & Well-being
After last year's great success, we cordially invite you to participate again in the student competition "Together for Future" of the Goethe-Instituts 2021.
Our themes are based on the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. For 2021 we have chosen the topics Zero HUNGER and HEALTH & WELL-BEING.
Be part of it!
What do you have to do?
As part of the competition, you research the situation in your city, your street, your school and draw the public's attention to the existing problems with ideas and actions.
Who can take part?
Student-teacher teams from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, South Korea and Taiwan can participate. The best project teams will be invited to the II International Youth Ambassadors Conference from 4 to 5 September 2021. Once again, great prizes await!
How to participate?
Your team submits an initial project idea to the Goethe-Institut Hong Kong by 30 April: (Ms Irene Sin, Oi-Wan-Irene.Sin@goethe.de).
At the 2nd International Youth Ambassadors Conference on 4 and 5 September, the project groups will then present their project in German. Afterwards, a jury of experts will award a prize to the winning project.
Together for Future
- Relevance and significance for the pupils and their immediate environment
- Clarity, logic and structure of the project description
- Practical orientation and result orientation of the implemented project
- Documentation of the project and its implementation
- A project team consists of at least three students and at least one teacher
- Your team must submit a project on one of the following topics by 30 April 2021: Zero Hunger and Health and Well-Being (Sustainable Development Goals 2 and 3)
- You and your participating teachers can participate in the II International Youth Ambassadors Conference on 4 September and 5 September 2021
- You attend grade 7-11 or Secondary 1-5 and have completed at least German level A1
- Your project group is ready to present the project in German (preferably as a film, play, etc.). There are no limits to your creativity!
- Your school administration supports your participation.
Congratulations to the winners!
- place: Nature is not a bin (Mongolia)
- place: Smartbin (China)
- place: The Kanglesee (China)
- place: Fertile Soil (Mongolia)
- place: Delicious earth killers (Taiwan)
- place: Smartbin (China)
- place: EG Instagram (Japan)
application deadlinePlease send the complete application documents by 30 April 2021 at the latest to Ms. Irene Sin, E-mail: Oi-Wan-Irene.Sin@goethe.de
Here you can watch the documentary video from last year.