The Goethe-Institut Hongkong is looking for Hausmeister/House Technician with commencing date on 01.08.2019.
The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany with a global reach. We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and foster international cultural cooperation.
The Goethe-Institut Hongkong is looking for Hausmeister/House Technician
with commencing date on 01.08.2019.
- Responsible for the upkeep, security of the premises (e.g. regular testing of security devices, dealing with maintenance and repair services)
- Carrying out minor repair jobs (e.g. small painting jobs, mending broken items of equipment)
- Following instructions to prepare event/course setup including exhibitions
- Stock-keeping and distribution of supplies as well as office supplies, ordering as advised by supervisor, keeping track of deliveries
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mail/parcels
- Assisting in managing inventory and other related tasks
- All-round handyperson skills, previous janitorial or relevant job experience would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese, knowledge of basic German would be an advantage
Terms of Appointments:
- Fixed-term contract for 24 months with options for renewal
- Start date: 01.08.2019
Deadline of Application: 31.05.2019
Applicants need to have a valid work permit for Hong Kong Please send us your profile via e-mail to email@example.com