Our Blended Learning Kurse courses combine the best of both worlds: intense face-to-face instruction once a week and flexible online German lessons on your own schedule in between.
Since this learning format is especially efficient, you will make major progress within just a short period of time. We offer Blended Learning courses for the A1 and A2 level.
Blended Learning is an ideal option if you want to learn German quickly, but don’t have the time to come to a face-to-face course twice a week. It is also perfect for people who live far away from the Goethe-Institut but don’t want to learn solely online.
- For face-to-face lessons you only have to come to the Goethe-Institut once a week. You will learn in a group of 6 to 12 students.
- During the online units, you will work on your computer using the Goethe-Institut’s interactive learning platform. You can individually and flexibly decide when and where you want to learn. With the help of professional, multimedia exercises and the latest learning methods, you will practice your reading, writing, and listening comprehension skills in German.
- You will work on individual and group assignments. You can personally interact with other students in the course via chat or in forums.
- The scope and content of the curriculum corresponds to that of our face-to-face courses. The 60 lesson units (UI*) are divided into 30 face-to-face classes and 30 online learning units. The course lasts 15 weeks.
- A German teacher will personally support you for the entire duration of the course. This teacher will give you new assignments and regular feedback on your progress.
* UI = 45-minute unit of instruction