Precautionary and hygiene measures
Precautions and hygiene measures at language courses, examinations, cultural events and for visitors at the Goethe-Institut Cyprus
The hygiene concept takes into account the current requirements of the Cypriot Ministry of Health and is constantly updated in line with the latest announcements. They also apply to the public in the language office and in the event hall.
We kindly ask all visitors to the institute to adhere to the hygiene rules.
Language Courses and Examinations
- In all face to face courses and exams, wearing a mask is obligatory for employees as well as for course and exam participants aged 12 and over.
- Course and exam participants must disinfect their hands when entering and exiting the classroom. Necessary disinfectants are made available.
- Each course and exam participant has their own table.
- After each lesson/exam session, the tables, chairs, door handles and pens are disinfected.
Regulations for Visitors / Cultural Events
- Wearing a mask in the indoor spaces of the institute is compulsory for visitors aged 12 and over.
- Personal registrations for courses or exams can be made during the opening hours of the Language Course Office, which are from Monday-Friday 10 am to 7 pm.
- When entering the building, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- Hand disinfectants are available at the entrance.
- At exhibitions, no more than 40 people are permitted in the event hall. During film screenings, the premises may be used as usual.